Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Baby Face Cake & Bunny Face Cupcakes!


Alice is having a cute little baby boy born in the Year of the Rabbit... so she requested a cute little baby boy face cake in chocolate with vanilla buttercream and raspberry jam filling, and bunny rabbit faced cupcakes to match for her baby shower! Kawaii cute!

I'm a Year of the Dragon... any other Dragons out there? Does everyone know what their Chinese horoscope is?? Our family will be adding two more Year of the Rabbits to the world... both my sisters are pregnant and due within a month of each other! Zing!!!

Auntie Coco Cake's going to be very busy creating adorable cakes for all of her crazy little nephews and nieces!!

6 comments:

Mr. Capoeira Sydney said...

What a neat post! Looking forward for more post from you. Thank you for sharing!

Nina Designs + Parties said...

This is so so cute!

Unknown said...

Love these little cupcakes. They look so happy lined up in their box! Hope they made someone happy!

Mariah said...

I'm year of the snake. And if my memory of Chinese food paper place settings is not mistaken, I thing that means you were born in... '76? Either that, or you are WAY younger than I am! I found your blog looking for inspiration for my 3 year old's birthday party next week. His name is Max.... any guesses? :) I'll send you a link to my blog when I have photos of the Wild Things cupcakes you inspire when they are done.

Allison said...

Oh my goodness that baby cake face is to die for! I love your style!

Coco Cake Land said...

Thanks Nina!

Thanks Lizy B -- !

Mariah -- year of the snake! nice! we're both "reptiles". heehee! all the best with your 3 year old's party! i am sure it will be awesome!

thanks allison! ^__^