Saturday, February 27, 2010

Downtown Brown Velour & Blim

"Le Petit Dejeuner!"

Brown Velour!

Soup's on! The Coco Cake cupcake trio I made for the Blim Market.

Coco Cake table view... dig my vintage floral fabric...

the adorable jamie anderson and fort design!

Gorgeous Jamie and her beautiful handmade goods...!

claire of thistletown, and coco cake cupackes!

Cutie pal Claire and her Thistle Town Studio stuffed animals, and a few cupcake pics too...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Brown Velour has been harshing on my mind lately. It's a dark chocolate cupcake with vanilla creamcheese frosting. Coco Cake's take on the Red Velvet cupcake. Oh, it is taunting me with its deliciousness. I'm not one to toot the old horn too often but there's something magically delicious in these little cupcake devils I've created! Good thing I've taken up running in the last month, with the hope of running my first half-marathon in the Spring!

Good times at the Blim market in February, a beautiful bright and spacious new location at Heritage Hall, and the curated selection of vendors are all top-notch! Got to see lots of my art and craft buddies (something I look forward to!) and I got to meet and greet some blog readers and regular Coco Cake customers! Thanks so much for coming out, and saying hi too!

This month I shared my table with the ridiculously adorable Jamie Anderson, who had the cutest stuff-- party hats made from select vintage papers (perfect for bridal showers, kid's birthday parties and stagettes, methinks!) and gocco-printed party invites. Loved sharing a table with a buddy and hope to do it again soon! Next Blim market where you can pick up a party pack of Coco Cake cupcakes is March 28th!

Yay... along with cupcakes, did you know Coco Cake also enjoys tackling the task of artisan ICE CREAM too? Check out my Ice Cream blog here!

5 comments:

cArLa said...

i think i'm in love with your brown velour cupcakes...

Coco Cake Land said...

ha! thanks carla...! :)

Cookie said...

gorgeous cupcake... I love your brown velour too. I like the clean look of the frosting!

Care to share what piping tip is used to create this?

cabin + cub said...

mmmmm... all your little cakes always looks so yummy. and i wouldn't mind eating them as my petite dejeuner at all. ;)

Coco Cake Land said...

thanks cookie! email me at lyndsay@cococake.com!

valerie... thank you... i bet the bun wouldn't mind eating a cupcake for breaky either...! : )