Monday, August 17, 2009

Little Avah's Birthday-- Pink Party Time!






I love these kawaii pink color-themed cuteness for Peach Mei's sweet little niece Avah! Berry Good cupcakes topped with vanilla buttercream and little fondant fanciness. I love people who have fruit as their names. I jokingly (only half-jokingly?) thought Lemon would be a cute name for a little girl. Maybe for three seconds only. Though then I thought, maybe people would think SHE was a lemon, like a car can be a lemon (ie, a crappy car.) But Lemon is so bright and cheerful and such a fresh and lovely sounding name! Kind of reminds me of how this girl thought my name was Sun, because when she met me I had been wearing a bright yellow dress. Color association! Well, and that my last name is Sung, and "Sun" could be a Chinesey-ish name, non? How the mind works in mysterious ways!

Lemon Sung! Cute, right?

Ahhh, I'll just stick to naming cupcakes for now...

9 comments:

cabin + cub said...

That would be a cute name! You could always use lemon as a nick name... it would be pretty cute ;)

Snooky doodle said...

How cute! I like these cupcakes.

Anonymous said...

super cute!!!!!!!!!

apparentlyjessy said...

I think Lemon would be a cute name, heck if celebrities can use the name Apple, then you can use the name Lemon!
The cupcakes are of course adorable, I love the pink bears!

Coco Cake Land said...

--thanks everyone for your comments!! maybe i'll name my next kitty Lemon. though i will probs end up naming it Walter, because i think human names on animals is hilarious. human names on animals and fruit names for humans... i'm crazy!!

--jessy, so true-- Apple! i know some people hate that name but i think it's great! :)

Melissa said...

Adorable!!! You are so talented!

Coco Cake Land said...

thank you melissa!!!

Steph Wai said...

What a LOVELY site you have! You're a fantastic decorator. Which decorating tip did you use for this large open star?

Coco Cake Land said...

hi white peach, whoops sorry i didn't see your comment earlier-- it is the largest star tip i could find, it's quite large but can't recall the number at the moment... :)