Friday, June 19, 2009

I'm Baaaaack!


No, it isn't Chucky from Child's Play. It's me, your old pal Lyndsay, of Coco Cake Cupcakes!!! I am sorry I haven't posted for a while... I just returned from a super fun trip!! My hubby and I went to Berlin and Amsterdam, visiting some beautiful friends and family, and eating as much crazy food as possible. I had lots of ice cream, which you will find featured on my food blog in the coming days... but not ONE cupcake!! There's definitely room for more cupcakes in Berlin or Amsterdam!! I missed you all, my camera is still busted but I have my trusty little Sony Cybershot, so there will still be photos. I am going to pick up a new lens early next week I hope, so Coco Cake blog will be back in action.

Hope you are all well!!

xo


6 comments:

miamorsweets said...

Welcome back!

Snooky doodle said...

welcome back. I missed you!

apparentlyjessy said...

Welcome back Lyndsay, glad to hear you had a nice holiday! :)

LillaLykke said...

Lovely cupcakes!

Coco Cake Land said...

thank you, internet friends!!! i've missed the cupcake and cake blog world too! xo

Jan Halvarson said...

hey Lyndsay - the trip sounds awesome!