Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Coco Cake Cupcakes at Indie I Do!






Above: photos from the Indie I Do Show, by Tracey Heppner!



Cupcake fans everywhere! Coco Cake Cupcakes will be hosting a cupcake bar at the very cool upcoming alternative wedding show, "Indie I Do!" this Saturday, January 17th at Heritage Hall (incidentally, where Coco Cake sole proprietor L.K.Sung got married herself!)

Indie I Do is a cool new wedding show featuring over 30 local independent, alternative wedding vendors, including fashion, handmade accessories, beautiful letterpress, photographers, even Cake & Lemonade Super 8 Wedding Films-- our sister business! If you are getting hitched in the near future, have lovely friends or family members who are getting married, are an event planner or you are simply interested in design and cool new stuff, come on down to Heritage Hall this Saturday January 17th from 11am-6pm! Tickets are $15 in advance and $20 at the door. All the info is at Indie I Do.

Coco Cake will also have a cute 'n cool display in the lounge area among the many other lovely things to peruse at this event. If you happen to stop by, come say hello to me! I will probs most likely be at my Cake & Lemonade Super 8 table, with my friend Jeannie helping out at the cupcake bar.

PS Coco Cake photograph by the splendidly talented (and BFF of mine) Amy!

2 comments:

The Food Librarian said...

What a great event! Good luck at it and I hope you get lots of inquires and then orders.

Snooky doodle said...

wow good luck. Wish I could attend but too far away sorry !!